Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Pagenoi
Contributor

Anyone Else Having File Manager Issues?

Wondering if anyone else is having issues with their File Manager, the typical CDN2.HUBSPOT.NET file server is missing in the dropdown and it's been replaced with f.hubspotusercontent20.net which causes all of our linked documents to break. This has happened twice in the last year. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Pagenoi 

It looks like someone on your team is partnering with HubSpot Technical Support regarding a similar question. If the issue is the same as what your team is partnering with Support on, I would recommend continuing to partner with Support through the ticket as issues specific to your account will be best resolved through 1:1 communication. 

I did confirm there are no known issues with the file manager tool as well.  ( HubSpot page status here

If you need additional assistance regarding this matter, please let me know. 

Kindly, 

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Pagenoi
Contributor

Pam,

Thanks for the reply. Yes a member of our team is working with technical support to hopefully understand & resolve the issue that has affected our ability to share content from the file manager. The unusual domain showing as our default file location, rather than the CDN2 subdomain has occurred previously and disappeared without explanation so I was curious if other users had experienced similar situations.

My post here was not an attempt to negate or undermine the current support ticket, but rather to see if any other users had experienced similar issues, if it was affecting them similarly, and if they'd found any solutions or had suggestions on working around the issue while the support ticket was addressed.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Pagenoi 

Thank you for explaining more about your case and for posting here, I believe if other users are experiencing this they will find this post helpful to share more information like you mentioned.

Currently our status page, there is no issue related reported but will be sharing the link here in case you would like to follow our status page here as well where we will be sharing any unexpected behaviors that are currently happening in HubSpot.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes