Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Any experience with using Foleon?

Highlighted
Top Contributor

Hello, does anyone have experience of using Foleon for creating content and then integrating that with hubspot tracking tools? 

The user interface of Foleon appears to be much easier to use than hubspot for creating interactive publications and also landing pages. 

Has anyone used Foleon? How easy is it to integrate with husbpot? Would i just need to add the hubspot tracking tool to the foleon pages? Or embed the content into a hubspot landing page?

Thanks

Allison 

4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @AllisonAltus,

I wanted to tag @spf and @TomS into this conversation to see if they have any input for working with Foleon. 

Additionally, I wanted to share this resource which discusses the integration as well.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
spf
Occasional Contributor

Hi @AllisonAltus,

Foleon and HubSpot are pretty friendly.

Don't try to embed a Foleon on a HubSpot landing page. Rather, just add your HubSpot tracking code to your Foleon publications using Google Tag Manager. Then you'll see all your visitor's activity on their contact timelines as they browse your publications.

If you're already familiar with GTM, it's quite self-explanatory. Otherwise, I can send you some detailed instructions. 

Furthermore, you can embed HubSpot forms into your Foleon publications to generate leads, collect feedback, etc. If you prefer to use native Foleon forms or social login prompts, you can sync form info from Foleon to HubSpot using Zapier. 

Hope that helps!

Top Contributor

Hi @spf , thank you for your reply.  I have a little experience of Google Tag Manager but any further instructions you can send me would be much appreciated. Is google tag manager the only way to embed the tracking code to a Foleon publication? The reason i ask,  is because to integrate Foleon with GTM is an additional add on (cost). 

Thanks

Allison 

0 Upvotes
spf
Occasional Contributor

Hi @AllisonAltus 

Both GTM and Zapier are only available with the marketing add-on. 

We're currently developing a native HubSpot integration that does not require GTM (to simplify things), but once this is released, it will also be part of the marketing add-on. 

Feel free to email me at sean@foleon.com if you need help. 

0 Upvotes