Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SRossing
Participant

Adjust Logo on Navigation Bar

Résolue

Hello, I accidentally edited the CTA button in my website's top navigation bar. Despite attempts to change the CTA back to its original state, my logo in the navigation bar now seems to be a bit out of place from its usual sizing and positioning. 

Where can I edit the height placement and sizing of my logo within HubSpot? 

This is my website: https://www.childcarecrm.com/

Any help is much appreciated!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
bsheen
Solution
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @SRossing,

Thanks for reaching out!

When editing a page in HubSpot from www.childcarecrm.com and clicking on the header, you will be prompted to open the Global Content Editor. Once open, we can click START HERE (this is a section created by the theme developer), and then we will see the Logo parameters.

From here we can modify the size of the logo or upload a new logo with the proper size (recommended).

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 5.13.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 5.16.10 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Brendan

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @SRossing ,

You need to upload logo of proper size ( width/height).

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Votes
bsheen
Solution
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @SRossing,

Thanks for reaching out!

When editing a page in HubSpot from www.childcarecrm.com and clicking on the header, you will be prompted to open the Global Content Editor. Once open, we can click START HERE (this is a section created by the theme developer), and then we will see the Logo parameters.

From here we can modify the size of the logo or upload a new logo with the proper size (recommended).

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 5.13.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 5.16.10 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Brendan

SRossing
Participant

Résolue

Thank you, Brendan! This was really helpful. After visiting the Global Content Editor, I was able to adjust the spacing above the logo which solved my problem and placed my logo in-line with my menu bar.

0 Votes