Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Zoyster13

Adding modules to Parallax Hero Banner?

I am a graphic designer with zero coding knowledge, creating custom backgrounds for a small business's site. I thought this would be a simple drag & drop, but it doesn't seem so.

I want to understand the extent of my ability to visually customize webpages without the need for coding, using the Parallax Hero Banner, & solid color backgrounds, alternating.

1.) The Parallax Hero Banner automatically has a space for text. How do I also add a center-aligned PNG image & button ontop of the banner? Does the height of the banner automatically adjust based on the content ontop of it? How do I drag and drop other modules on top of the Parallax Hero Banner? Can I still control the design of these modules once it's overlayed on the banner (i.e. font, size, aligning, etc.)

2.) Is it possible to use my own PNG graphic as the container for a button?

3.) Is it possible to use a GIF or short video as a section background?

4.) Is it possible to add a GIF as a module in a section?

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for any insight you may have!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding modules to Parallax Hero Banner?

Hi @Zoyster13,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to share this great Community post about custom background images @mrcruz has put together and also tag a few other subject matter experts: @Theodor@DanielSanchez, do you have any tips you can share with @Zoyster13?

Thank you!

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings