Adding Landing Page to Sitemap

jeeshenlee
Contributor

Can't seems to be able to add Landing Page (created on Hubspot) to my Sitemap, any idea?

Notice that blog posts were added to my Sitemap automatically.

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @jeeshenlee

Hmm. Seems to be a possible bug. @jennysowyrda could you check for us?

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
0 Upvotes
jeeshenlee
Contributor

Thanks @Phil_Vallender

@jennysowyrda, can you please help to check? I tried again this morning. Still can't seems to save my edit (to add landing page to sitemap). 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @jeeshenlee,

I haven't heard of any outages at the moment with Sitemaps, but the issue could be specific to your portal.  Have you reached out to HubSpot technical Support about this? Working with them will be the best channel to resolve this issue within your portal. 

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jeeshenlee
Contributor

Thanks @jennysowyrda, have submitted a support ticket yesterday (Ticket number: #2054929).

jeeshenlee
Contributor

Just in case anyone stumbles upon the same problem.

My problem is now resolved. Based on the updates given in the support ticket, turns out it's "a known issue for HubSpot users..."

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for sharing @jeeshenlee and for the flag @Phil_Vallender.

To follow on from @jennysowyrda's post I'd ask all customers experiencing this issue to contact the support team directly so that their portal can be referred to the engineering team.

Thanks all.

0 Upvotes
davidjosephhunt
HubSpot Employee
Landing Pages do not show up in Sitemap.xml by default. This feature decision was intentional, because of feedback from customers who don't want their landing and/or thank you pages indexed (they want to have cta/form redirects).

You can manually add landing pages to the sitemap using the sitemap features under Settings. Here is a article that goes over this as well:
john3211

You can manually add landing pages to the sitemap using the sitemap features under Settings.