Blog, Website & Page Publishing

adoumbia
メンバー

Adding Auto Reply Email to Form Signup

解決

Hello Community,

I'm sure this has probably be answered but I can't seem to find the answer to it.

I'm a free account holder on Hubspot and I have setup the Hubspot form on my website.

What I would like to do is setup an automatic email to be sent to users who sign up to my form. Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Thank you!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Florie_HM
解決策
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @adoumbia ,

Here's an article that describes it: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/send-an-email-response-after-a-form-submission

This should be available in HubSpot free as well. 

Please let me know if this helps!

Kind regards,

Florie

Heuvel Marketing

元の投稿で解決策を見る

sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @adoumbia 👋🏻,

To send a follow-up email upon form submission with your free account, you can go to the form in Edit mode, and click on the "Follow-up" tab:Form's follow-up email tabForm's follow-up email tab

You can also find out more in this documentation here on how you can Send follow-up emails after form submissions. Once you have this follow-up email set up, anytime someone submits your form, they will receive this email subsequently.

Hope this helps you! 🙂

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @adoumbia 👋🏻,

To send a follow-up email upon form submission with your free account, you can go to the form in Edit mode, and click on the "Follow-up" tab:Form's follow-up email tabForm's follow-up email tab

You can also find out more in this documentation here on how you can Send follow-up emails after form submissions. Once you have this follow-up email set up, anytime someone submits your form, they will receive this email subsequently.

Hope this helps you! 🙂

Florie_HM
解決策
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @adoumbia ,

Here's an article that describes it: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/send-an-email-response-after-a-form-submission

This should be available in HubSpot free as well. 

Please let me know if this helps!

Kind regards,

Florie

Heuvel Marketing