Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ialonso
Participant

Add a video as background

Résolue

Hello,

I want to show a 2-3 seconds video and later cover it with 2 cards that will set the action.

These cards have an animation triggered after the video has shown everything it needs to show.

Currently, I am using a GIF, as it's the only I can put it in the background, does anybody know how I could put a video instead?

Here is the example of what I've built so far with the GIF

Also, would it be possible to change the video for mobile with a smart rule or something? So it shows a vertical video on a mobile device?

Thanks a lot! 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
mike-ward
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @ialonso ,

There are some background video modules available (see these video modules in the marketplace).

However, personally I'd make my own custom Module for this. Basically, it can just be a kind of VideoContainer - you can expose a couple of fields (like embed codes, for different sizes) and display the videos either with a <video> tag, or an <iframe> if you want to use a third-party embed from YouTube. Note that you can't use video sources like you can for images, so if you want a different video for mobile devices, you may have to use a little JavaScript to handle dynamically determining the video file to use

The code is fairly simple all-told - here's an example of the kind of thing from the HubSpot blog on How to Create a Video Background with CSS.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
Jmikka
Membre

Résolue

I'd be happy to assist, but it seems like you might have mixed up the topics. Your message was about creating a custom module for adding videos as a background, but now you're asking about CapCut Mod APK.

If you're interested in discussing CapCut Mod APK, I'm here to help with any information or guidance you might need. Just let me know what specifically you'd like to know or discuss about it!

0 Votes
kingexcel1980
Membre

Résolue

Vidtoon: You may 10X your conversions and advance your video marketing by working with a seasoned animator who has a wide range of animated spokespeople to meet your every marketing message, regardless of the niche. Additionally, we will give you your own prosperous animated video agency.
Check it here
https://www.filewasp.com/vidtoon/

0 Votes
mike-ward
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @ialonso ,

There are some background video modules available (see these video modules in the marketplace).

However, personally I'd make my own custom Module for this. Basically, it can just be a kind of VideoContainer - you can expose a couple of fields (like embed codes, for different sizes) and display the videos either with a <video> tag, or an <iframe> if you want to use a third-party embed from YouTube. Note that you can't use video sources like you can for images, so if you want a different video for mobile devices, you may have to use a little JavaScript to handle dynamically determining the video file to use

The code is fairly simple all-told - here's an example of the kind of thing from the HubSpot blog on How to Create a Video Background with CSS.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!