Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Ona87

404 Error Page Not Found

SOLVE

I have tried so many ways to resolve this issue. I am still seeing this screen. 

Ona87_0-1718898129616.pngOna87_1-1718898167660.pngOna87_2-1718898195249.pngOna87_3-1718898224040.png

These are all the screens I have seen throughout this board. I have done all I can think of. I have unpublished and republished. I added a space in the HTML Header to reset the cache server. It works for a minute then goes back to the "not found" page. It is not coming from the domain. All the DNS codes match. The language is turned off, the /en is gone. 

I don't know what else to do. Hubspot is refusing to help me since I am not a paying customer. 

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner

404 Error Page Not Found

SOLVE

@Ona87 ok, that's good to know - I think it just comes down to time, if it's not up and running by tomorrow I'm happy to go through the settings with you to double check everything.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jnix284

404 Error Page Not Found

SOLVE

Hi @Ona87 it sounds like you've configured everything properly, with any DNS configuration it can take 24-48 hours for your changes to take effect. The communication between HubSpot and your DNS is established, but it hasn't fully propogated to the server. This is completely normal and varies by hosting provider - who are you hosting with? GoDaddy? or another?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
Ona87

404 Error Page Not Found

SOLVE

GoDaddy. I spoke with them for an hour already. They say everything is good on their end.

Jnix284
Solution

404 Error Page Not Found

SOLVE

@Ona87 ok, that's good to know - I think it just comes down to time, if it's not up and running by tomorrow I'm happy to go through the settings with you to double check everything.

0 Upvotes