Blog, Website & Page Publishing

avora

2 columns form showing only 1 on mobile

Hi,

I have created a 2 columns form and implemented it for a gated video through wisita here:

https://avora.com/webinars/increasing-customer-engagement-by-120-with-better-faster-insights-on-dema...

It is working well on desktop but when looking at it on mobile, the fields are not on 2 columns anymore so we have to scroll to see all fields.

Any idea why it is happening and how to fix it?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Hi Avora,

Is this a Hubspot page?

It seems there is an issue with the responsiveness of the page.

If it is a Hubspot page you can use "Smart Modules" and show one form for desktop and one form for Mobile.

If it is not a Hubspot page I would advise going into the page css to make sure the form looks better on mobile with custom css.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
avora

Thanks Daniel,

It is not a hubspot page and my skills in CSS are limited.

It is harder to troubleshoot on mobile as well but will continue to dig to find the right layout.

I don't know which element makes these 2 columns disappearing on mobile so any other idea would be welcome!

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

How is the form placed inside the page, it looks like an I-frame.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
avora

Yes, we embedded a video from Wistia on our page and the form is itself inserted in the video through an iframe.

0 Upvotes