Super Admins Assemble!

ASykes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Super Admins Assemble!

Hi HubSpotters 🙂,

My name is Alice Sykes and I am a Product Manager working with a focus on helping our admins (or anyone that has to perform admin duties) troubleshoot and audit their portals so they can confidently anticipate, diagnose, and resolve portal issues.

With this in mind:

• What are the top one or two pain points you experience from an admin point of view in the portal when it comes to troubleshooting?
  • What would you love to have as a product feature that would make your role as an admin using HubSpot easier?

Please share your feedback in this thread so we can learn from your experience, improve the features and expand on them in the way that makes the most sense to you.

Thank you so much for your time and willingness to help.

Alice

9 Replies 9
ASykes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Super Admins Assemble!

Hi Super Admins!

We recently released a feature that allows you to view historical permissions for your users: who changed them and when. 

Would love to hear any feedback on this first iteration. If you have any please reply on this post's thread (rather than the original post) or you can also email me directly asykes@hubspot.com

😊

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/view-user-permissions-history

0 Upvotes
DBrandl6
Participant

Super Admins Assemble!

Would be great to have full access to features on behalf of a licenced sales user:
e.g. create meeting links, snippets and other sales licence specific features.

The current setup makes it really difficult to support non-technical users.

0 Upvotes
mrspabs
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Super Admins Assemble!

I often have to clean up properties It would be nice to be able to see which properties are un-used either at a glance or via excel. 

Then it would be great to be able to bulk delete, bulk update or bulk create properties. 

0 Upvotes
AlishaV
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

We need to be able to personalize calls to action rather than having to create a smart version. For example, insert advisor meeting links into big, eye-catching call to action and need to go in and create lists and smart rules inside the CTA everytime we have a staff change, which is often. Simple personalization based on contact record ownership would be soooo much easier and lead to less errors. 

hannahflat
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

We need the log in as other users feature available on other plans and not just enterprise. This would be so valuable for my team. 

ewade
Participant

Super Admins Assemble!

• Levels on Admins - The ability to have multiple levels of Admins, give permissions on certain items.
  • We live in a remote world now, the ability to be able to log in as a user would resolve many issues
  • More customizations allowed and not locked by HubSpot

SComeau
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

If you have Enterprise you can now log in as other users as a Super Admin! I have found this feature game changing for me!! https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-in-as-another-hubspot-user

AlishaV
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

I am so beyond thrilled about this!!! This will make my job so much easier for training, troubleshooting, helping people set up contact views and meetings links, and understanding view and access issues. This made my month.  Thank you for letting me/us know. 

0 Upvotes
SComeau
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

We need a fully functional App for Admin users so we can set up users, deactivate users, merge Accounts etc. from an App. The current HubSpot App does not allow this. This is essential for business. If I am out of town or traveling it would be useful to have an App with these features instead of having to log in. Salesforce had an App specific to Admins and I really miss this feature in HubSpot.