Super Admins Assemble!

ASykes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Super Admins Assemble!

Hi HubSpotters 🙂,

My name is Alice Sykes and I am a Product Manager working with a focus on helping our admins (or anyone that has to perform admin duties) troubleshoot and audit their portals so they can confidently anticipate, diagnose, and resolve portal issues.

With this in mind:

• What are the top one or two pain points you experience from an admin point of view in the portal when it comes to troubleshooting?
  • What would you love to have as a product feature that would make your role as an admin using HubSpot easier?

Please share your feedback in this thread so we can learn from your experience, improve the features and expand on them in the way that makes the most sense to you.

Thank you so much for your time and willingness to help.

Alice

22 Replies 22
JenniferErena
Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

Wish all admins had this much joy...LOL

SComeau
Top Contributor

Super Admins Assemble!

We need a fully functional App for Admin users so we can set up users, deactivate users, merge Accounts etc. from an App. The current HubSpot App does not allow this. This is essential for business. If I am out of town or traveling it would be useful to have an App with these features instead of having to log in. Salesforce had an App specific to Admins and I really miss this feature in HubSpot.