Option to hide right-hand side panel in contact view

GWaw
参加者

In beta an option to hide the right-hand side panel in contact view is no more. We can't hide the panel and a lot of my coworkers were using that feature. Why remove it? Please add those arrows back.

9件の返信
susanmsi
参加者

Not being able to close the sidebar is going to make our sales team move away from hubspot when our contract is up for renewal in a few months. Waiting for the side panel to load is slowing down sending emails and they're not happy about it. Please fix this!!!!!!!

MGazizova
参加者

I also find this panel really anoying and hiding information I need. Hope they can fix it to be hidden or minimized 

JimHarshaw
参加者

Agreed! Really need to be able to hide this panel. It's very distracting and frustrating. Takes up way too much space. 

Webguy
メンバー

I do not like the panel on the right at all. Is there no way to hide it?

RafRaf
メンバー

agree. need to hide that as well

Phil_Vallender
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Hi @GWaw 

That feature was recently removed - I believe it was based on analysis of user behaviour and it was determined that it was more beneficial overall to ensure all users had this panel open.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Kristina11
参加者

Hi Phil,
While most users may find it handy, there are some of us who find it takes up unnecessary space & isn't useful. 
I'm sure I speak for those of us who don't use it when I say we would appreciate the option to hide the panel. 
Thanks for you consideration.

AJohar
メンバー

Literally driving me crazy right now. I don't use any of the tools and it monopolizes a quarter of my screen. 

MGazizova
参加者

likewise, it's really annoying I can't minimize it or close it