Fiscal Year Beta

jmacandrews
Participant

Hello, 

I'm seeking the timeline for implementation of this feature into the reporting & analytics areas. We find this feature extremely important, but useless if not applied to reporting and analytics. Our fiscal year begins April 1st and we need to agree on a company-wide sales reporting process by March 15th. The sooner this is implemented, the better so we are able to centralize our reporting this FY rather than next.

Hope to hear an update soon!

7 Replies 7
FBHB
Participant
+1
0 Upvotes
kevinharper
Participant

No kidding - HubSpot is making all their advocates look really bad here. After announcing that this is finally a feature and getting everyone excited/relieved, the feature everyone actually asked for (custom fiscal year for reporting purposes) was missing. A major slap to the face for those of us trying to salvage this investment in time and resources.

JeremyHong
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Agreed - the beta release of this is missing the most important piece for most of the people that requested this feature: the ability to filter reports/dashboards/forecast by fiscal year.

Thankful for HubSpot starting to attempt to address this glaring issue, but after almost 4 years since the idea was submitted, the beta release is quite disappointing.

Shiran
Participant | Diamond Partner
Agreed - I’m not sure why HS decided to implement this beta on contact filters and not reporting but unfortunately it’s quite useless at the moment. This is such a vital feature to have on reports.

Hope there’s an update to this soon!
SWilcox
Participant

+++25

i was originally happy to see this beta started but it's useless for reporting and analytics. seems like they did the minimum amount of dev and didn't take 10 minutes to think about real use cases. 

HS - what's the ETA on expanding this feature????

jmacandrews
Participant

Are there any updates on this??

RyanDalton
Participant

Any news on this

0 Upvotes