Fiscal Year Beta

jmacandrews
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Hello, 

I'm seeking the timeline for implementation of this feature into the reporting & analytics areas. We find this feature extremely important, but useless if not applied to reporting and analytics. Our fiscal year begins April 1st and we need to agree on a company-wide sales reporting process by March 15th. The sooner this is implemented, the better so we are able to centralize our reporting this FY rather than next.

Hope to hear an update soon!

22件の返信
JDETEMPLE
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

+1

0 いいね!
RWeber
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Totally agree, please include this fiscal year for goals, reporting and forecasting feature ASAP.  Many thanks

MHenning1
投稿者

Fiscal Year Beta

Hi, I have posted about this in other threads earlier, seems like many companies needs this feature! Please implement asap. 🙏

DLuo2
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

+1 Hubspot, could you please let us know if this is on the roadmap? We're having to move reporting into spreadsheets becacuse of this, it makes the entire sales analytics module less useful to us if we can't see our fiscal quarters broken down properly. 

jWainwright
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

It's very frustrating as many of the really useful reports are not available if you are not calendar year based. 

johnjamie
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

I'm also seeking the timeline on reporting using fiscal years for all reports, which as many users share is a hygiene feature.  I was encouraged by the Hubspot support team to post here.  Looks like this thread has been open for 18 months without a response.  I note that Salesforce.com has fiscal periods built in as standard while in Hubspot this is not consistently available (example for Hubspot funnel report dates below).

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 2.03.54 PM.png

cc @Lars  @AndyPitre 

dougfairbro
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Fiscal Year Beta

+1

courtney_hickey
投稿者

Fiscal Year Beta

Checking in to see if there is a timeline on this. Monthly, quarterly, and calendar year goals are not useful for our company. Fiscal year reporting is essential for education industry customers.

jWainwright
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Can we have an update from HubSpot please on when fiscal reporting will be provided. It’s been half completed, but still most of the system reports still only work on calendar years.
HHorne
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Hi, 

Mid-2022 here! We are still waiting on the "custom fiscal year" feature to apply to reports, analytics, and forecasting. Any updates on when this feature will be available?  

Arthur-Mi4
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Fiscal Year Beta

+1

Agence Mi4 - Data DrivenConsultant HubSpot & Marketing @ Mi4
Inbound Marketing Agency & Hubspot Platinum Partner

Parlons de votre projet !
KDagnall
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

I'm actually shocked that this wasn't considered as a key feature with hubspot - talk about not knowing your customer!

JoeDavies
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Fiscal Year Beta

This is something that would add value to the majority of your users, and make jumping between key dashboard filters while analysing metrics far easier than having to enter custom date ranges. This would be a simple but hugely impactful addition! Would love to see it in place for my clients.

mktgqueen
投稿者

Fiscal Year Beta

In order for sales management to actually use the revenue reporting information to actually track sales persons' progress towards sales goals, this NEEDS to be implemented for reporting. Not having this means my sales VPs don't even bother using Hubspot to track progress on sales goals, which, in turn, means my sales people aren't nearly as diligent as they should be in tracking their deal progress and ensuring the information is accurate.

I don't really give a hoot about WHEN a contact was created. What I measure my sales people on is the amount of closed deals and associated revenue. My sales VPs can't do this if the reports only show Jan-Dec when our fiscal year is April-March.

JEpstein1
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

+++++1. Our company runs on a Feb-Jan FY. Every quarter I have to go in and update date ranges, one report at a time (we have a lot). Any update on this would be greatly appreciated

RyanDalton
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Any news on this

jmacandrews
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

Are there any updates on this??

SWilcox
参加者

Fiscal Year Beta

+++25

i was originally happy to see this beta started but it's useless for reporting and analytics. seems like they did the minimum amount of dev and didn't take 10 minutes to think about real use cases. 

HS - what's the ETA on expanding this feature????

Shiran
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Fiscal Year Beta

Agreed - I’m not sure why HS decided to implement this beta on contact filters and not reporting but unfortunately it’s quite useless at the moment. This is such a vital feature to have on reports.

Hope there’s an update to this soon!
JeremyHong
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Fiscal Year Beta

Agreed - the beta release of this is missing the most important piece for most of the people that requested this feature: the ability to filter reports/dashboards/forecast by fiscal year.

Thankful for HubSpot starting to attempt to address this glaring issue, but after almost 4 years since the idea was submitted, the beta release is quite disappointing.