Beta Customer Portal - Issues

stykujason
Participante

Hello!

Here is some feedback about the beta customer portal.

- if a customer tries to write a response for a ticket that has not first been responded to by a service rep, they get an error, "there was an error sending your message".

- the customer responses are not visible in the ticket activity feed for the service rep, so we are not able to see what they wrote! - responses by email created in one ticket by the service rep are visible in all of the tickets where that customer contact is associated, making it impossible to know which ticket the response is for.

At this point, the portal isn't usable by our team for the main reason that it doesn't seem to integrate with the ticket pipeline. I would love to use it if these issues are addressed!

10 Respostas 10
ELichon
Colaborador(a)

It looks as though the visibility of messages sent via the Customer Portal within the ticket and alerts to the messages has been fixed

0 Avaliação positiva
stykujason
Participante

Thank you for letting me know! I've just tested it, and it appears to be working now.  

0 Avaliação positiva
ELichon
Colaborador(a)

Seeing the same thing here

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @stykujason 

Thank you for this feedback - I'm going to reach out to the team to pass this information regarding the beta 

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @stykujason 

Wanted to let you know that the team said they're looking at the first issue as well as the issue of the tickets not appearing in the ticket activity feed. For the last issue, could you clarify exactly what's happening? Do you have a specific example you could share? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Avaliação positiva
stykujason
Participante

Hi @TiphaineCuisset ,

Thanks! I'm attaching some screenshots showing what's happening with the activity feed.

repro:

customer submits a service ticket

service ticket shows up in the ticket pipeline in hubspot service

service rep replies to the ticket with an email

customer logs into customer portal and opens ticket

customer sees service rep reply, and replies to the ticket through the customer portal

the reply from the customer does NOT show up in the ticket activity feed, or the contact record, in hubspot.

1. ticket in portal.png2. ticket in ticket pipeline.png3 rep response in portal.png4. customer response thru portal.png5. ticket activity feed, no response shown.png6. contact record, no reply shown in feed.png

0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @stykujason 

Thank you for that!

Apologies if I wasn't clear enough - I meant to say this specific issue is being looked at by the team to see what they can do -  but we wanted more details on your last issue, when you say "responses by email created in one ticket by the service rep are visible in all of the tickets where that customer contact is associated, making it impossible to know which ticket the response is for."  - could you explain it the same way with screenshots and examples? 

Thank you!

Best, 

Tiphaine

0 Avaliação positiva
stykujason
Participante

Oh, I see. As of today, I’m not able to reproduce this issue.
I am seeing a different issue as of now, 10:30am PST on Nov 22, where the
Customer Portal view of a ticket is not showing the responses from the
service rep now. Previously it was syncing one-way from ticket pipeline ->
customer portal. Now it’s not syncing either way.
0 Avaliação positiva
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @stykujason 

Thank you for your reply!

For this new issue that doesn't seem expected behaviour at this stage - I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

0 Avaliação positiva
amafra
Participante

If may I help @stykujason  at his second point:

When a  customer send us a message using the portal, this message can't be seen at the tiquete's informations screen, just at the "Inbox".
So, its hard for  us to know that the customer had sent, and the tiquete are not folowing the flows and rules created before.
An exemple: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/20584448/ticket/651740265/

-  The customer sent us a message: 

Hubspot_screenshot_02.png

- The ticket hasn't any information about:

Hubspot_screenshot_02.2.png

- The message just appears on Inbox:

Hubspot_screenshot_02.3.png