Account-Based Marketing Beta

nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there!

I’m Nate, the product designer for our Account-Based Marketing (ABM) functionality in HubSpot. We’re excited to share the MVP of our ABM solution with you -- and we’ve got many more new features and improvements to come!

Your feedback, questions, and ideas are invaluable as we continue building the best ABM solution around. We’d love to hear what you think!

Best,

Nate

20 Replies 20
jpalarcon
Contributor

Hi!

It may not be the right place to leave this feedback, but it is the link that was passed to me from customer service.

Before, the option to give feedback appeared where you could choose to opt for the beta in the display of contacts, companies and deals, but it is no longer available.

1. Allow pin more than 5 custom list views in contacts, companies and deals.

2. Allow customizing the filter fields displayed by default. For example today in companies are: Owner, Create date, Last activity day and Lead Status.

3. Perhaps, to simplify the detection of companies / contacts without activity, the fields "Last activity day" or "Last contacted" have options such as "is not - Today, Yesterday, etc"

4. The Deals board view, really remains uncomfortable for any type of management, due to the poor visibility of the state of the pipeline at first sight.

5. Greater amount of custom score properties and the possibility of using one score as a parameter to calculate another, would also be very useful!

Initially this is the feedback I currently remember. Eventually I will continue posting here or wherever you indicate.

Thank you!

JP

0 Upvotes
nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi JP! 

The pages you are referencing are related to the new views for Contacts, Companies, and Deals. I am not part of that team but I will pass along this feedback and connect you with the correct team. Thanks!

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks - the ABM features are out of beta! Come join us in our AMA thread. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Ask-Me-Anything-and-Panel/LAUNCH-HubSpot-ABM-launches-today-We-re-t...

jpalarcon
Contributor

Hi there!

I had no answer as to whether it was the right place to provide this feedback. Could you guide me about it?

@nlacy @ethankopit 

Thank you!

Cheers!

JP

0 Upvotes
carrielempner
Participant

Per the Knowledge Base article about the ABM beta (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/get-started-with-account-based-marketing-in-hubspot) - it indicates there should be an "Account-Based Marketing" dashboard available in the dashboard dropdown menu, but I can't see it in my dropdown options.  Any suggestions on how I get that to show up on our account? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @carrielempner - have you activated the ABM features in the Companies page? There should be blue banner, visible only to admins, that allows you to turn it on. Just press "activate".

0 Upvotes
carrielempner
Participant

done! But the dashboard is still not showing up....

0 Upvotes
ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hm - let's check back on Monday. In the mean time, I'll do some sleuthing, I think I know what the issue could be. We recently released a dashboard library, which might have caused some reorganization of standard dashboards.

0 Upvotes
ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey everyone - I wanted you to know I'm still looking into this. No update yet, but we're doing some investigation today. I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks for being patient.

0 Upvotes
carrielempner
Participant

Any updates @ethankopit? Still not showing up on my end. Thanks!!

0 Upvotes
ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the bump @carrielempner! I do have an update. You should find the dashboard in the Dashboard Library in "All Dashboards" now. You can get there by clicking "Create Dashboard" on any dashboard page.

0 Upvotes
carrielempner
Participant

Woohoo! Got it! Thanks @ethankopit 

0 Upvotes
tjones
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi Nate, Where can we sign up/apply for this Beta?

Tim Jones
Founder + Growth Strategist
Eternal Works | HubSpot Gold Certified Solutions Partner
www.eternalworks.com
0 Upvotes
nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there! You can sign up for the ABM beta by reaching out to your HubSpot Customer Success Manager. 

0 Upvotes
Marcos_Luque
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi Nate,

nice to meet you.

One quick issue. Do you have any integration with any ABM Ads tool that works in Spain?

Thanks

nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Marcos, 

Apologies for the delayed response, I must have missed the notification! Could you email me at nlacy@hubspot.com so I can get a better understanding of ABM Ads needs in Spain, including some of the tools you are interested in using? 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
RMttx
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hi 

Very excited about these tools and to show them off to our clients who are running ABM strategies. One quick issue that maybe you can point me in the right direction. After activating the beta tools in several of our portal accounts, we've tried setting up the ABM dashboard per the instructions here https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/get-started-with-account-based-marketing-in-hubspot#reports

However, 2 things happen. When we select a report from the library and try to assign it to the ABM Dashboard, the ABM dashboard isn't in the dropdown menu. One the other end, when we go to the actual dashboards and select the ABM one (which does appear in the dropdown) all we get is the blue spinny wheel and loading message. We've tried refreshing the page, logging out, empty our cache, and making sure there's data to pull from for the reports but the eternal loading message is what we see for every portal account. 

Should we log a support ticket or should we contact someone specifically like Ethan?

Thanks for you help here.  

0 Upvotes
nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @RMttx -- could you email me at nlacy@hubspot.com with portal IDs of affected portals? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Bracken

Love the progress in this direction.

A mix of questions and ideas put into question format:

1) If target account = yes, does this affect the "likelihood to close" value on the company record?

2) Will there be a "company score" property for which I can bake-in some ABM criteria? (would especially want to look at the score increasing based on number of inbound contacts at company captured, or add scores for "if contact associate has job titles containing...")

3) Without a reporting add-on will I be able to report on account-based activity such as campaigns influencing target accounts, or average increase in contact/company score with target accounts, or first-touch and/or re-engagements on target accounts?

nlacy
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Bracken,

Thanks for your questions! Here are my answers:

1. No, the target account property does not alter other values. It is meant for organizational and reporting purposes.
  2. Yes, a company score is coming soon! It will function like the contact score, where you can build your own algorithm to score companies.
  3. You wouldn't necessarily need the reporting add-on, but for some of what you mentioned you will need to leverage functionality within Marketing Pro or Enterprise. I would bring your needs to your CSM if you'd like help setting this us. 

Thanks again for your thoughtful questions!

Nate

0 Upvotes