Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

gwheaton
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Q&A: Delight your Customers with Ease using Service Hub

Hi everyone, 

My name is Gayle Wheaton and I am the Director of Go To Market for Service Hub. Following our recent Service Hub webinar, we’re opening up the conversation for questions you may have about our new Service Hub features. We’ll also be answering questions from the event in this thread. 

To recap, in the event we focused on discussing how to use new Service Hub features to:

• Deepen customer relationships
    • Deploy a custom survey to analyze feedback unique to your business needs
    • Build a customer portal to give your customers a home base to track their support tickets
  • Drive team efficiency
    • Use custom views to organize your Shared Inbox and prioritize tasks
    • Drive faster resolutions by setting SLAs around time to close and time to reply metrics

Not sure what questions to ask? Here are a few examples of questions asked during the webinar Q & A: 

1. Will Hubspot add the ability to link tickets for related issues or in parent/child relationships?
  2. Can SLA's be used for tickets created from inbox but responded to in a ticket, not conversations?
  3. Is there a way of splitting knowledge bases by business unit? 

We’ll be answering questions on this thread through April 1, 2022. 

2 Replies 2
jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

I'm migrating a client from ZenDesk now. It would be huge if HubSpot would automatically associate imported tickets with the contact and associated primary company by email address. It is really tedious to manually associate them all. 

0 Upvotes
jphilbrook
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Any chance that HubSpot will enable feedback surveys to be tagged to the Company record? My clients focus on ABM and want to see all engage at the Company level.

0 Upvotes