Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

[Closed] [May 17 - 20] AMA: Sales and Marketing Made Easy with HubSpot CRM Platform

On May 17th we'll host a panel conversation with 4 customers discussing how moving from Salesforce to HubSpot empowered rewarding customer relationships across marketing and sales touch points.

Live Event:

May 17, 2022 | 2pm ET 

Save your seat

AMA with Connor Jeffers of Aptitude 8

May 17 - 20, 2022 | Open for questions

Ask your questions below

Following the event, we will open up this AMA from May 17 - May 20, 2022 for an exclusive conversation with Connor Jeffers (@Connorj13). 

jennysowyrda_0-1652467146374.jpeg

Connor is the CEO of Aptitude 8, the leading technical HubSpot firm and Elite Partner. Connor has 10 years of experience in the CRM space and is widely regarded as the foremost solutions oriented expert in the HubSpot ecosystem.

Connor will be discussing the following topics:

• Migrating customers to HubSpot (the process and expected outcomes)
  • How to leverage Sales Hub and Marketing Hub to drive better customer experiences.

This AMA will be open for questions from Tuesday May 17 - Friday May 20.

Not sure what to ask? Here are a few sample questions:

1. What are the top areas we should start to evaluate in order to decide if bringing our CRM over to HubSpot is the best decision? 
  2. Can you give us any metrics on how HubSpot Sales Hub has increased ROI for companies you have worked with?

There are no bad questions, so please do ask whatever you'd like to hear Connor's perspective on. 

Ask your question today and Connor will answer starting May 17th.

2 Respostas 2
Philadopolis
Participante

[Closed] [May 17 - 20] AMA: Sales and Marketing Made Easy with HubSpot CRM Platform

I work for a B2B/B2G company that provides environmental remediation, emergency spill response, and environmental consulting services from three offices in two states. I am my company's first marketing hire and I am a department of one. I head up all marketing and do a little bit of business development as well. We don't have a sales team. Sales are usually "closed" by branch managers and project managers who are geologists, engineers, chemists, and construction managers. They don't think or talk like salespeople, and there is no shared "pipeline." We don't have much of a tech stack to speak of. We use QuickBooks and B2W. HubSpot and MailChimp are used primarily by me. I am trying to bring some structure to communications we have with our customers and prospective customers. I am not mandating use of HubSpot by my colleagues, but I am encouraging experimentation and hoping that they will recognize the value. I am hoping to find HubSpot customers that are similar to me who I can learn from and/or resources that can support me, a department of one at a B2B/B2G service (not SaaS) firm that has never had a CRM before. What do you recommend?

0 Avaliação positiva
Connorj13
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

We're super similar. Deals are "closed" by our practice leads or me. The main problem you have to solve for them is seeing HubSpot as useful to their process. I would recommend managing deals in HubSpot (by you) and using the @ feature to send them messages about active deal pipeline. 

They will then start to see that centralizing their communications is valuable and they get insights they otherwise wouldn't when they log into HubSpot. If they ask you questions about open deals, link them to said deal. 

Once you have that data and can start showing how it all stitches together, going to them and making the case for a paid portal upgrade (probably marketing hub pro) is a little easier. 

A8 Labs