Hi I'm Jeffrey, Product Marketing Manager at HubSpot. Ask Me Anything!

Jeffrey
HubSpot Product Team

I'm really looking forward to this AMA. Some topics that may be of interest (and that I'm happy to talk about) include:

• Anything related to the new products and features HubSpot launched at INBOUND 2016 - see here
  • Best practices, tips and tricks using the HubSpot Marketing Platform & COS
  • How SEO is changing, and how you can adjust your content strategy using HubSpot
  • HubSpot Marketing Free
  • How to evaluate, and get the most out of your growth stack

Hopefully, I can be helpful!

This AMA will start on Wednesday, November 30th at 9:00 AM EST. I will be answering questions between 9am - 1pm EST, and again in the late afternoon from 3-5:50pm. I'll do my best to get to all the questions I can during those times.

Feel free to start adding questions now, and I will begin answering them on Wednesday.

33 Replies 33
Rasheeda

Hi well I posted the code in the html box and pressed updated like it said. Not sure if i did it wrong or right? Those directions about the clicking ctrl was a lil confusing for me. Maybe someone can call me?

0 Upvotes
hdl

Jeffrey - I'm trying to create at landing page registration experience whereby the post submission process combines a thank you page with an automatic download of a piece of research content.  I've aske the help desk but they say its not native functionality for the platform.  Is there a work around with a piece of code or some other alternative?  Thanks for your help - Howie

0 Upvotes
rorrit

Hi, I collect registration and login information with wordpress plugin privatecontent (javascript form), and Hubspot marketing free doesn't recognize these forms. Is there any solution? Thank you

0 Upvotes
justingdw

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm having issues connecting my site to hubspot, it registers my account, but the hubspot dashboard does not load. Can you direct me to the appropriate source?

Thanks,

Justin

0 Upvotes