Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

[Closed] Ask Me Anything - HubSpot Academy Ask the Expert - Susan McPherson

Hi all! I'm really excited to be in conversation on Tuesday, Feb 22 at 10AM ET with Susan McPherson, the bestselling author of "The Lost Art of Connecting: The Gather, Ask, Do Method for Building Meaningful Relationships." Susan is a serial connector, seasoned communicator and founder and CEO of McPherson Strategies, a communications consultancy focused on the intersection of brands and social impact. 

In this session, you'll discover Susan's Gather, Ask, Do Method to foster personal and professional relationships that blur the lines between work and play—and enrich our lives in every way.  For those tired of tech-driven, transactional networking, Susan will share practical advice to reclaim the power of human contact―and a new approach for developing lasting and fulfilling personal connections.

If you have questions about networking, collaborating remotely, making better business connections, or even how, as an introvert, you might better be able to meet people, let us know here! We'll be answering your questions live in the session. 

Ask questions below, but sign up for the talk here

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
4 Replies 4
SarahX
Contributor

Sadly I missed this, was it recorded?

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SarahX,

thank you for your comment, you can watch the recording of the event here.  

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
TElkanaria
Participant

Hi 

I'm very excited to join the event, I have a lot of questions in my mind but maybe I can't express them very well, I'll start with the idea that in the topic and also in my mind since I started learning about marketing, as an introvert, is there any chance to be a successful marketer? 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TElkanaria

that's a great quesiton, I wanted to share my thoughts here: in my opinion, introverts make great marketers! The role of a marketer entails so many different tasks and responsibilities. Marketers can be content creators, editors, copywriters or SEO analysts. I believe that introverts can definitely be very successful in these roles. I also wanted to share this blog article that you might find interesting. 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes