Sales Hub Tools

montag

Sending / Receiving emails

SOLVE

Hey everyone, hope someone can help me out.

Just recently we set up HubSpot and linked it to our outlook service and we are able to send emails out of the HubSpot system, but we are not receiving anything. The only thing we get is that the receipiant has opened / clicked on the email. But when the receipient replies to the email, we do not receive notification within HubSpot.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help

2 Accepted solutions
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @montag welcome to the community. The tool is designed to give you a notification only when someone opens or clicks on a link in your email. To see their replies, you'll have to check your email the old fashioned way. If you're using Gmail, I know you can enable instant notifications similar to ours, however that's a different service. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @montag, as long as your inbox is connected the email replies should be automatically logged in the CRM. More details can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-setup-log-in-crm

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @montag welcome to the community. The tool is designed to give you a notification only when someone opens or clicks on a link in your email. To see their replies, you'll have to check your email the old fashioned way. If you're using Gmail, I know you can enable instant notifications similar to ours, however that's a different service. Hope this helps! 

montag

SOLVE
Is there at least a way to import the replies back into hubspot as this seems unproductive. Why even bother emailing from the contact list?
I want to keep the correspondence at least noted in hubspot.
0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

HI @montag, as long as your inbox is connected the email replies should be automatically logged in the CRM. More details can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-setup-log-in-crm

0 Upvotes