Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Joined January-2017

Create default table view on deals board for entire team

I'm the administrator and want my entire team to see the exact same columns/view on the deals table - how can I ensure they are all seeing the same columns. I've said make this default view, but I think that's just making it the default view for my login not the entire team. I've already added three users and plan to add more, but want to clear this up first in case I need to change something before I add additional users.

The way I have the deal table is exactly at minimum what everyone should see.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joined October-2016

Re: Create default table view on deals board for entire team

Hi @lisat2m,

Changing the displayed columns on your Deals view is a user-specific customization. At this time, we do not offer an admin feature that allows you to set the displayed columns in the Deals view for the entire team. You can create custom filters for your view, save that view, and set it as the default view, but the displayed columns remains a user specific option.

I encourage you to submit this as a feature request on the Ideas board of this forum.

Rami 

2 REPLIES
Joined October-2016

Hi @lisat2m,

Changing the displayed columns on your Deals view is a user-specific customization. At this time, we do not offer an admin feature that allows you to set the displayed columns in the Deals view for the entire team. You can create custom filters for your view, save that view, and set it as the default view, but the displayed columns remains a user specific option.

I encourage you to submit this as a feature request on the Ideas board of this forum.

Rami 

New Contributor
Joined February-2017

Hi there, I am trying to figure out how to make sure that my team see the same details/fields on each deal 'portal'. Not the columns as I can see these are user specific and that's ok - but the portal or record which we use as a summary for each deal down the left hand side of my screen. So once they click on a deal record I want them all to be seeing the same info. Is that possible or is that also user specific? 

Many thanks

Janet 

0 Kudos