Sales Integrations

upgiant

Attachments, can't find Google Doc

SOLVE

I have authenticated with the correct account. I click on the documents tab and I see very little. None of the documents I have on my Google Docs.

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @upgiant, welcome to the community. Connecting your inbox to HubSpot Sales won't import all of your documents, this is a seperate feature. You'll need to upload them manually. You can find more information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-hubspot-sales/an-overview-of-documents

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @upgiant, welcome to the community. Connecting your inbox to HubSpot Sales won't import all of your documents, this is a seperate feature. You'll need to upload them manually. You can find more information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-hubspot-sales/an-overview-of-documents

0 Upvotes
Phildexter
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

Yes a similar Problem:
(I have only one active Google account -> g-Suite for work.)

I've linked the account and tried to attach a single google Doc to a Deal in Hubspot CRM. 

clicked to add attachment, add from Google Drive and tried to search the doc in all different tabs and combinations. 

The Google Drive pop-up shows me some docs (owned by me and by others) but not all files and the one i need to attach is not there..!

Many files can't be found in the Google Drive document picker.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

laurae
Participant

SOLVE

The search is not very intuitive. You should browse by file name and have the option to sort by file type. The way it is currently, you have to first go into the document type tab, then search for your document in Drive. If you don't know the file type you're searching for, you will have a really hard time finding your document! Please update this search Drive function so that you can first search by file name, not file type first.

Thanks!