📅 Events

maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

New: RevOps Working Hours with HubSpot Experts - sign up now!

Sign up below to save your seat for an hour in November or December with a HubSpot expert who will lead a small group brainstorm session we are calling Working Hours.

• Brad Coffey, Chief Strategy Officer at HubSpot
    • Topics: Revenue operations, SaaS economics, products & pricing, pre-IPO strategy, GTM strategy, operations & alignment, sales compensation, territory planning, long-term strategy & annual planning
  • Mike Ewing, Founding member of HubSpot's Renewal Management Leadership team
    • Topics: Revenue operations and strategy, renewals, change management, GTM alignment, customer success, SaaS, leadership
  • Mark Znutas, Senior Director of GTM Strategy
    • Topics: revenue operations, GTM alignment and strategy, systems usability, sales operations, revenue operations, freemium revenue growth and annual planning

About Working Hours: Working Hours connect you with other revenue operations professionals who want to spend an hour with peers working out whatever challenge is on your plate. Every person who attends the working hour will bring 1-2 key questions or current roadblocks on the topics above to discuss with the small group. Each group member will have 5-10 minutes to solicit advice and feedback from the moderator and others during the hour. Working Hours are not recorded due to content sensitivity and transparency.

Example: How can I become more strategic in our operations, when is the right time to consider a separate strategy team? Here's the challenge I'm facing right now...

2 Replies 2
maggiebutler
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@maggiebutler wrote:

Sign up below to save your seat for an hour in November or December with a HubSpot expert who will lead a small group brainstorm session we are calling Working Hours.

• Brad Coffey, Chief Strategy Officer at HubSpot
    • Topics: Revenue operations, SaaS economics, products & pricing, pre-IPO strategy, GTM strategy, operations & alignment, sales compensation, territory planning, long-term strategy & annual planning
  • Mike Ewing, Founding member of HubSpot's Renewal Management Leadership team
    • Topics: Revenue operations and strategy, renewals, change management, GTM alignment, customer success, SaaS, leadership
  • Mark Znutas, Senior Director of GTM Strategy
    • Topics: revenue operations, GTM alignment and strategy, systems usability, sales operations, revenue operations, freemium revenue growth and annual planning

About Working Hours: Working Hours connect you with other revenue operations professionals who want to spend an hour with peers working out whatever challenge is on your plate. Every person who attends the working hour will bring 1-2 key questions or current roadblocks on the topics above to discuss with the small group. Each group member will have 5-10 minutes to solicit advice and feedback from the moderator and others during the hour. Working Hours are not recorded due to content sensitivity and transparency.

Example: How can I become more strategic in our operations, when is the right time to consider a separate strategy team? Here's the challenge I'm facing right now...

@JenBergren You got it! On the list, more from me soon. You can also officialy sign up for the individual sessions by clicking the names of the folks above, I will make that clearer

JenBergren
Guide

I would like to sign up, thank you!

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
0 Upvotes