Advocates Spotlight

sharonlicari
by: Community Manager
Community Manager

Meet the Champion of the month: June 2021

sharonlicari_0-1626443754386.png

Hi Community, 

I’m happy to announce our Champion of the Month for June 2021 is… 

sharonlicari_1-1626443755024.gif

@himanshurauthan 

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 15.58.03.png

Himanshu has been in the Community since November 2017 sharing his knowledge manly on the API forum, but he also knows about domains, sales strategy, reporting and much more.

What makes Himanshu our Community Champion of the Month? 

Himanshu has authored 164 solutions accepted and he has received 517 upvotes so far! He also was one of our first dedicated API Community Champions and we couldn't be happier to have him on our side. 

Himanshu is always available to help everyone with detailed and precise information. He also has great experience in eCommerce development and Services.

If you see him around the Community, say congrats! If one of his solutions answers your question, give him an upvote. And if you’re lucky enough to have him answer your question, accept his solution. 

Congratulations Himanshu! We are so lucky to have you in our Community and keep learning with you! 

sharonlicari_3-1626443754393.gif

5 Comments
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Oh my God!!!

himanshurauthan_0-1626680292709.gif

I can’t believe this!! I mean thank you for recognizing the efforts and it has been a wonderful journey with the community. Also, I’m really grateful for being so instrumental in the community.

I want to give a special thanks to @dennisedson@PamCotton, even you @sharonlicari, and every community manager and HubSpot staff for all the support and guidance. Without you guys, it would never have been possible.

And just like you, I’m also very very grateful for being a part of this community.

himanshurauthan_1-1626680292705.gif

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@himanshurauthan ,

I have no idea where I would be without your assistance...

Actually, I do.  I think it would look something like this:

via GIPHY

RomanGruit
Top Contributor

@himanshurauthan  Congratulation 🎉🎉🎉

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @himanshurauthan!! This is a very well deserved honor!! 👏👏👏 We are very forunate to have you as a Community Champion!!

himanshurauthan

Thank you @RomanGruit 🙂

Thank you @jennysowyrda. It would have not been possible without the guidance of community managers like you.