Advocates Spotlight

sharonlicari
Von: Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Meet the Champion of the month: August 2021

sharonlicari_0-1628156120519.png

Hi Community, 

I’m happy to announce our Champion of the Month for August 2021 is… 

@Brenner 

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 12.02.57.png

Brenner has been in our Community since March 2020 sharing his knowledge mainly in the Portuguese Community. 

What makes Brenner our Community Champion of the Month? 

Brenner is a great addition to our Community! Since he started helping us in 2020 he became a Community Champion with 34 solutions accepted, 169 replies, and 323 upvotes received.

He was also responsible for being the first Startup spotlighted in our Portuguese Community. Brenner is a training administrator that chose marketing to specialize and he is always ready to help and learn more about HubSpot.  

Today he works with a business consultancy that uses Growth Marketing to leverage the results of our partner companies and advise anyone who needs help with HubSpot.

Brenner states that “I love being close to a good coffee, the Startup ecosystem and a good conversation! About the community, I’ve been here for almost 2 years, I really like to help and share what I’ve learned. If you need help, be sure to call me! My specialty is a HubSpot CRM and Marketing."

If you see him around the Community, say congrats! If one of his solutions answers your question, give him an upvote. And if you’re lucky enough to have him answer your question, accept his solution. 

Congratulations Brenner! We are so happy to have you in our Community and keep learning with you! 

sharonlicari_3-1626443754393.gif

5 Kommentare