Announcements

jennysowyrda
by: コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

July 2021 Community Updates

☀️ Happy Summer ☀️

The Community released a few new features this week and we wanted to share the updates with you. 

1. Hovercard

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.39.56 PM.png

Whenever you hover over a username in the Community you'll see a pop up with information about that Community member including how many upvotes they've received, posts they've published, accepted solutions they've authored, and ideas they've authored.

2. All posts page

all posts.gif

You can now get an overview of all posts within a forum on the Community by clicking into "recent posts". From there you can see all conversations going on in that area of the Community. You can also sort by solved, unsolved, and unanswered. Check it out.

3. Top Upvote Recipients in Groups

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 4.44.18 PM.png

You can now see who is engaging with groups by checking out the members of different groups who have received the most upvotes within that group. Check out the leaderboard and start engaging in the group to rank into the leaderboard. 

If you have any feedback on these new features, let us know! 

1 コメント
投稿者

This is my second time to the community communications page since I started Hubspot. So I would say only that it does seem to work seamlessly with the software the page already running making everything fluid inside the system and easy to navigate.