Announcements

jennysowyrda
by: Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot April 2021 Product Spotlight

Want to stay in the know on our latest product updates? Check out our Product Spotlight for April 2021.

Which are your favorite product updates? Let us know in the comments below! 

6 Comments
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for sharing! I've stumbled upon something regarding the new sequence filters:

karstenkoehler_0-1621485453407.png

I was expecting that this property would accept a string containing the name of the sequence – but the Apply filter button stays gray and unclickable. (It also seems like HubSpot is expecting a number here – is this working as intended?)

The property seems to be set up as a number property and for one of my contacts, the value comes out as this:

karstenkoehler_1-1621485615730.png

Any idea where I should best take this?

Best regards!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this. I've confirmed with the team that the sequence ID (the numbers at the end of the URL when looking at the sequence) is what you can use for the "last sequence enrolled" property. 

I've submitted feedback to the team as well to suggest they share a tooltip, or other help text, to help users understand why this is a number based property and what should be input. 

Thank you again and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Jenny

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Aaah. Thanks, @jennysowyrda!

mseibert
Contributor

Do you have this as a YouTube video as well?

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mseibert while this video is available on Youtube, you can find it on Vidyard. 🙂 

dtyre
Academy Team
Academy Team

Oh baby, super excited at the initial response to Operations Hub from clients who just want to be sure the information is accurate.

Prospect Q: "How can I make decisions when none of my information is accurate?" 

Tyre Answer: "Let's see if we can sync your historical information and rebuild credibility."