📅 Events

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

HUG Event on HubSpot Hygiene

Happy Friday (the 13th) fellow Power Users!

I'm currently in the process of finalizing the details of the next HUG Event (Rochester, NY) and the topic is HubSpot Hygiene. Our recent discussion in the operations series was the inspiration for this topic and when I ran it by some of our HUG members, they were very interested in the topic.

I would love to make this more of a roundtable discussion and include a few of you to join and share your best tips in maintaining and building a clean HubSpot.

The date is 12/17 and the time is 3:30- 5 EST. Would any of you be willing to participate? As payment, I can send you some protocol 80 swag. I'd love to get some people from various industries and roles. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Tagging a few people to help spread the word: @Juliana_N@Wilder@maggiebutler, @willsmith@Krystina@lalexander      

Thank you!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

4 Replies 4
chelseafreeburn

Would love to participate but honestly, I have so much to learn in this area, I really wish I could listen in!

0 Upvotes
Josh

Hi @chelseafreeburn,

As soon as the registration page is complete, I'll let you know. We'd love to have you listen in!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Wilder
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

I am probably not the best person for this. @Juliana_N and I ask around to see if others can help.

My True North: Creating a better Community one pixel at a time
Juliana_N
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Ah, as luck would have it, I have an event at that time or else you know I'd be interested in joining @Josh ! I can vouch for the Rochester HUG - It's an awesome group and Josh has done a great job with it - would definitely reccomend others join if they can.  

(also, from a previous Rochester HUG speaker, the Protocol80 swag ain't bad either)