Announcements

jennysowyrda
Par: Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

100,000 customers and growing - What's your number?

HubSpot is celebrating the milestone of 100,000 customers. This achievement is 15 years in the making, and is due to the vibrant, passionate and smart community of HubSpot enthusiasts who have grown with HubSpot. 

20201211-AllySchmaling-HubspotQ4-12112020-733581.jpg

Help us Celebrate: Share your HubSpot Story.

We want to hear from you about your journey growing with HubSpot. 

When did you start growing with HubSpot? Who was your first Customer Success Manager? Who is the coolest person you've talked with at INBOUND? Or maybe you had a chance to talk to one of the original HubSpotters for a support call? 

Share your memories below and tag your friends into the conversation! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 4.45.02 PM.png

To keep the celebration going, check out some of the companies who are growing with HubSpot.

8 Commentaires
himanshurauthan
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Elite
Leader d'opinion | Partenaire solutions Elite

This is really great @jennysowyrda🎉

First of all, many many congratulations on achieving the milestone. We associated with HubSpot back in 2017 with the HubSpot Solutions Partner program and with time, this bond grew stronger. As a result, in 2019 we became one of the HubSpot Gold Solutions partners.

Since we’re associated with HubSpot as agency partners, it is also a proud moment for me too. Our WooCommerce Integration reached over 10k installs and it’s an amazing feeling to serve so many happy clients.

And yes, we do remember our first interaction with the Customer Success Manager. It was Mike Shen and I remember he was really helpful and offered great advice. It’s not just with Mike, every interaction with a HubSpot member has been incredibly marvelous.

Also, I remember my first Inbound which was back in 2019. I had a magnificent time networking and learning with fellow HubSpotters.

I also remember my first handshake with Mr. Halligan. It is great to see how the two individuals, Brian and Dharmesh, and the entire team is working hard for the same mission; nourishing the customer experience with an inbound approach.

pasted image 0.png

I wish all the luck to HubSpot and I wish they hit many more milestones as a proud HubSpot enthusiast. 

PamCotton

Welcome 

@JHackney @JSlater @JBonnell @JLocascio @JRobare @JGuha @KMcMaster @KHawley @JLocascio @JRobare @JGuha @KHawley 

@KMcMaster @KGonzalez @KOstrow @KWilds @KGarrett @LCollier @LDavis1 @LRiddle, wanted to invite you to this conversation, any memory you wanted to share with us below? 

Thank you,

Pam

VeroniqueMalan
Contributeur

We joined in 2012, there were around 10K customers by then... Hubspot was just a pilot project for us in marketing at that point, and it became over time a platform deployed over 3 business entities and almost 100 users.  

jillworth
Contributeur

We became a HubSpot customer in early 2011. I remember the first marketing conference they had in Boston before Inbound was even a thing.  It was at the Sheraton and there were just a few hundred of us there, sharing ideas and relishing in the fact that we were early adopters.  Brian and Dharmesh have built this incredible platform that I am proud to be a part of.  Keep up the great work HubSpot! 

Anonymous
Non applicable

We joined in July 2016 and worked with Darren Howerton (no longer with HubSpot) for the implementation. We've had a few CSMs along the way, but our current is @camccarthy and we're excited to work with her. Really glad we chose HubSpot and stuck around, congrats on this amazing milestone!

GPo0
Membre

I wish all the luck to HubSpot and I wish they hit many more milestones as a  proud HubSpot enthusiast.

webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

Thank you for starting this thread and give us chance to share our memories we have with HubSpot and many congratulations on achiveing the milestone of 100,000 customers. 

webdew started it's journey with HubSpot in 2017 and became the Diamond partner in 2020. 
We are regular in Inbound since we started with HubSpot. Fond memory of inbound is meeting with Mr. Dharmesh Shah.

What an amazing moment it was.Inbound19.png

Wishing you guys all the very best and hope HubSpot achives many milestone in coming time.

Regards,
webdew.

jennysowyrda

Thank you for sharing @webdew! It's so great to hear your journey with HubSpot and also exciting that you got to meet the one and only @dharmesh! 😄

Also congratulations on the recent milestone of becoming a Diamond Partner!