language targeting in linkedin campaigns

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

This is not related to Hubspot but probable well related to a global forum of marketers. I have a 25 seconds long video with only two sentences in writing and is therefore very easy to translate to Spanish, French and German. I am going to have this in a sponsored campaign at LinkedIn. My audience is completely global and I do believe an add works better if it speaks your language. LinkedIn has a setting for language that needs to be chosen for each campaign.

My question is then if I should

1) have four campaigns in which I have specified my complete target group with countries and companies and the only difference being the selected language (creatives of course written in each language) or

2) four campaigns as follows:

All Spanish-speaking countries + the specific companies I want to reach in these countries + Spanish as selected language

All French-speaking countries + the specific companies I want to reach in these countries + French as selected language

All German-speaking countries + the specific companies I want to reach in these countries + German as selected language

All English-speaking countries (and the rest of the countries within my target group) + the specific companies I want to reach in these countries + French as selected language

Does anyone have experiences to share on this?

KR

Mårten

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Tumbleweed,

Are you still looking for assistance with this?

Do you mind sharing more regarding the difference in the two scenarios? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can share, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes