Ads

JCole85

hubspot not finding existing google ads account

SOLVE

I want to connect my existing google ads account to the hubspot, but it does not see my account and offers to create a new one

noiwecvwec.pngkmlmkm4.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Is the account setup in Google?  Your screenshot is not showing anything and I'm wondering if it is too new and it isn't seeing it yet (maybe 24 hours to sync?).  And just to confirm this is happening from the Hubspot Settings --> Marketing --> Ads --> Connect Account when you click on Google Ads?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I would add anothe user to the google ads account and try reconnecting with that user.  If you are still experiencing issues, you should open up a support ticket so that Hubspot can look into it.  Unfortunately this is only a user-to-user forum so there are some things that we cannot solve where support needs to help resolve.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Is the account setup in Google?  Your screenshot is not showing anything and I'm wondering if it is too new and it isn't seeing it yet (maybe 24 hours to sync?).  And just to confirm this is happening from the Hubspot Settings --> Marketing --> Ads --> Connect Account when you click on Google Ads?

0 Upvotes
JCole85

SOLVE

more than a 24 hours has already passed, but still, the hubspot does not see the existing google ads account

0 Upvotes