Ads

asking_wise
Participant

What is the best way to integrate Hubspot sales data with google Adwords goals?

The point here is to find How connect adwords click with hubspot CRM so i will be able to tell which click caused the sale.

for example maybe a lot of the clicks  don't bring sells. are any way to find it?

I think the solution is to get gclid and store it inside the hubspot.

But how should i upload the CRM data to gogle adwords goals so i will track the effects of each click?

19 Replies 19
DonaldBolt

Some of the instructions from Google on how to make GCLID data and then transmit it to HubSpot as well as any other CRM https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7012522

chrisbreikss
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

There is a new feature in HubSpot Ads that allows you to integrate offline conversion tracking automatically and is available to marketing professional and enterprise users. This allows you to pass sales data back into Google and Facebook and is a huge win for B2B businesses. Check out my summary in this blog post "HubSpot’s New Offline Conversion Tracking is a B2B Gamechanger.".

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @asking_wise 

Can you share more regarding what your end goal is, what you are looking to accomplish and what you have tried so far? 

The more information you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

asking_wise
Participant

@jennysowyrda, i have found plugins like HandL UTM Grabber which stores and send the paremetes like Gclid by email but i have no option to transform those prameters to Hubspot CRM. I can't do it because those parameters aren't native contact form 7 fields. 

My point is upload Gclid parmeter to client data inside the Hubspot CRM so later i will have the ability to upload the data to offline conversion tracking. The point of this is understand which keywords brings the money and which are waste of money. i have a suspicion that most  of the keywords are waste of money.

herodotuseducat
Contributor

there are specific instructions by google on how to create a GCLID nad transmit it to hubspot and any crm https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7012522

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @asking_wise

Thank you for the additional information! You can do this type of reporting within HubSpot, however it does require a HubSpot Marketing professional and enterprise subscription.

Thank you,
Jenny

asking_wise
Participant

@jennysowyrda  It cost much more than my marketing budget Smiley Frustrated

I invest 100$ on marketing each month. i use Hubspot because it is free for beginner like me.

0 Upvotes
RogueVikingMedi
Participant

Howdy. We're HubSpot Partners, and to be honest....we thought the same thing at first. While HubSpot's cost may seem high, I can personally attest to the massive ROI we've seen use both the marketing & sales professional platform. The amount of busy work it's helped us automate is unreal. We also get priceless data about what's working for us, and what's not. The starter sales edition is a great place to start at $50 bucks!

0 Upvotes
dbhoward
Participant

The traditional way of doing this is as follows:

1) Manually tag AdWords desti-URLs with the utm parameters. utm_source, utm_keyword, etc.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033981?hl=en

2) The form on the landing page the receives the referral has hidden fields, which capture to a lead record the values from utm_source, etc.

3) If integrating HubSpot to a CRM, like SFDC, then the SFDC lead record needs matching fields to receive the value of utm_source, etc.

4) Within the CRM, propogate the value of utm_source, etc. to contact recorc, Oppty record, etc. for pipeline reporting against AdWords keywords, campaigns

asking_wise
Participant

It bit hard to understand how to implement it. I do use contact form 7.

0 Upvotes
dbhoward
Participant

I think the prior suggestion was to somehow use the UTM grabber plugin for Wordpress, in association with your contact 7 forms.

However, if you could integrate hubspot forms into your website, you would capture the utm parameters via hidden fields on hubspot.

0 Upvotes
asking_wise
Participant

can you give me a link so i will undertand how to do it?

0 Upvotes
dbhoward
Participant

There is no single link that explains it. You have to basically follow the process I outlined above.

I am re-implementing this myself, and finding it not working - I am loading:

https://info.mycompany.com/free-trial-a?utm_content=TextAd&utm_source=PPC

and the page loads a form with five utm_ parameter fields defined as hidden fields.

Enter the form, and go look in HubSpot at the contact record, and I don't see the fields in HubSpot updated with the values.

But this is the way it is supposed to work, and how I have made it work in the past.

asking_wise
Participant

I have tried search for those fields but no results. 

0 Upvotes
dbhoward
Participant

The fields are not in hubspot by default, you have to create them.

0 Upvotes
asking_wise
Participant

too complex from me now ...... i will better store Gclid by copying it to Hubspot from my email. later i will do upgrade.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
ntaylor

@asking_wise I realized you posted this question a while back but I think I've figured out how to do capture and pass gclid to hubspot using the Juvo Leads <--> Hubspot integration.  Feel free to DM me if you'd like me to show you how to set it up. 

0 Upvotes
asking_wise
Participant

I have used `contact form 7 plugin to get gclid. As email Was recived i have used integromat to map the email fields to fields inside Hubspot CRM.

0 Upvotes
dbhoward
Participant

Googling, I found this, which says to add the _internal_ name to the query string, which is different from what I've seen before.  This makes the tags look weird, because the internal name is set to match the Salesforce API field name.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/can-i-auto-populate-form-fields-through-a-q...