Ads

etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

View as the source for the GA data in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi all

I got his questions : 

"I was hoping to use a specific Google Analytics View for our Hubspot data, not just the raw HubSpot data. The data coming into our Hubspot account from GA is the raw data, which included all of our app usage data as well. When we view the data in GA, we filter out the app data using a specific View. I would like to use that View as the source for the GA data in Hubspot. Is this possible?"

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

Best

Emiliano

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @etroiani 

That might not be possible. You might have to re-create those filters in HubSpot Analytics settings. If your app is hosted in a sub-domain, then you'd use that subdomain view in HubSpot analytics. 

Thanks. 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Aakar
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @etroiani 

I'm not sure, I understood your problem correctly. Are you talking about tracking & analytics views? In that case, you can do it from the HubSpot Report settings. Go here: https://app.hubspot.com/settings/YOUR-HUBSPOT-ID/analytics-and-tracking/analytics-views (Replace YOUR-HUBSPOT-ID with your Hub ID) and create custom analytics views as needed.

You can also exclude IP Addresses and Referrers by going to the Advanced Tracking tab.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
0 Upvotes
etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thanks, @Aakar  for the replay

The idea is to use one of custom Google Analytics views as the Source view in Hubspot, precisely the "Fiona Test View" view as the Source View in Hubspot. I'm not sure if that is possible. If it isn't, I  would like some advice on how to create a custom analytics view in Hubspot that we can use to filter out App data.

Hope it's clearer now

thank you for your help

Best

Emiliano

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @etroiani 

That might not be possible. You might have to re-create those filters in HubSpot Analytics settings. If your app is hosted in a sub-domain, then you'd use that subdomain view in HubSpot analytics. 

Thanks. 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thanks @Aakar 

0 Upvotes