Ads

WillatJDR
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

Using SA360 (Doubleclick Search) & HubSPt Ads

lösung

We have a client using a PPC agency who use SA360 to track, manage and report on PPC.

However the tracking paramteres are incompatible with HubSPots ad tracking requirements - so the client is faced with an either or decision which to use. Has anyone come across this before, and if so have they found a workaround? The agency has suggested using Bizable potentially as an intermediary, does anyone have any experience of this?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Thanks @natsumimori 

Hi @WillatJDR 

I've not used SA360, so I can't say much about how it tracks. But I think you can track it in HubSpot with the help of custom contact properties and the workflow.

For Example:  example.com/?source=sa36 is your tracking URL. You can create a custom property called "source" in the contact, where you'll capture & store the source name from the tracking URL. Then you can run the workflow if you need to change or modify. 

PS. I don't know how tracking URLs look like in SA360. But it'd work.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @WillatJDR ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

I'll tag in some Community contributors who may have ideas on this. @Nynke_HM , @bradmin , @Aakar , @Josh do you have any thoughts on this?

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Thanks @natsumimori 

Hi @WillatJDR 

I've not used SA360, so I can't say much about how it tracks. But I think you can track it in HubSpot with the help of custom contact properties and the workflow.

For Example:  example.com/?source=sa36 is your tracking URL. You can create a custom property called "source" in the contact, where you'll capture & store the source name from the tracking URL. Then you can run the workflow if you need to change or modify. 

PS. I don't know how tracking URLs look like in SA360. But it'd work.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
WillatJDR

lösung

Thanks Aakar - that sound slike a good solution, I'll try it out!