Ads

KLitzenberger

Use HubSpot Ads to Calculate CAC all in one Dashboard

SOLVE

Is there a way to integrate HubSpot Ads with other costs such as content creation to a dashboard? What I essentially want is a full picture of CAC. Is there a way to add these other costs into the dahshboard?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLitzenberger,

Unfortunately not. You can add campaign costs in a text field on the campaign asset but it's purely cosmetic. It's currently not possible to run CAC calculations out-of-the-box.

Other users hav requested this already: Customer Acquisition Cost Report

The only area in HubSpot where you will see a "cost per" calculation is for some ad reports. Navigate to the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) and check the "Ads" box in the left sidebar. You should see reports like "Ad campaigns with cost per click".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLitzenberger,

Unfortunately not. You can add campaign costs in a text field on the campaign asset but it's purely cosmetic. It's currently not possible to run CAC calculations out-of-the-box.

Other users hav requested this already: Customer Acquisition Cost Report

The only area in HubSpot where you will see a "cost per" calculation is for some ad reports. Navigate to the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) and check the "Ads" box in the left sidebar. You should see reports like "Ad campaigns with cost per click".

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.