Ads

jimjarvie
Participant

Unified Dashboard for Paid Ads

Hi, I wanted to have a single dashboard, ideally inside of HubSpot that would show (1) Facebook, (2) Google, (3) Twitter advertising metrics (not organic).

I was hoping it would be under: Marketing>Ads>Analyize.

It looks like Twitter intergration for this purpose (ad spend metrics) isn't available?

Is there a free tool that someone can suggest using to capture ad spend metrics accross all three platforms in a unified dashboard, ideally that interfaces with HubSpot? 

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
ilaliash
Participant

Would be nice to have contact based paid ads reports in Hubspot

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ilaliash hope you are doing well. 

I believe the idea is already submitted here 🙂 Let me know if this is the option you are looking for, otherwise I will look for other idea, or you will be able to submit a new one.

I recommend you vote for this idea, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jimjarvie 

Apologies for the delayed answer. Do you still need help with this matter?  

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jimjarvie
Participant

Yes, I guess it doesn't have to be a 'free' tool, maybe even one in the marketplace. Justing looking for the ability to create a report for Paid Ads on all three platforms (1) Twitter, (2) Facebook, (3) LinkedIn.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Alex_Simon
Participant

Hi @jimjarvie 

You can have a look at a tool that we have been using for sometime now to integrate data from multiple ad platforms and build customised dashboards. 

Cheers

Alex

0 Upvotes