Ads

Mullnldrive

Tracking template for Bing

SOLVE

Hi,

I'll make it very short: Is this the correct Adwords URL template:

{lpurl}?ads_adid={adgroupid}&ads_cmpid={campaignid}&ads_creative={creative}&ads_matchtype={matchtype}&ads_network={network}&ads_targetid={targetid} (> this is what's being generated by the tracking URL builder)

Also, can/should this template be used for Bing ads also in order to appear in the Paid Search bucket or should I leave the tracking template clank there and just use auto-tagging?

Thanks a lot

Franziska

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Mullnldrive  Apologies no one has responded sooner. This template is correct for Adwords, but is incomplete. Find the complete template and a guide to how we use the adwords template here.   

This will not work for Bing; you will instead need to create a standard tracking url using the instructions located here.

Thank you,

Ed Justen  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Mullnldrive  Apologies no one has responded sooner. This template is correct for Adwords, but is incomplete. Find the complete template and a guide to how we use the adwords template here.   

This will not work for Bing; you will instead need to create a standard tracking url using the instructions located here.

Thank you,

Ed Justen  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes