Ads

JUlrich

Tracking pageviews from an AdRoll ad when contacts are already cookied

Hi there,

I've pulled a list of contacts that have filled out a form or clicked thru an email to a tracked page from HubSpot, and used it to send a campaign from AdRoll. I'm trying to make a list of contacts that have viewed the landing page (Unbounce page with HS tracking code) linked from the ad. Because these contacts are cookied, I should be able to create a list from contacts that have viewed a page containing a portion of the URL.

I've had tons of clicks on the ads, but only 2 or 3 contacts show up on my list, when I know all on the list the ads are being served to have been cookied.

Any suggestions as to why this isn't working?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tracking pageviews from an AdRoll ad when contacts are already cookied

Hi @JUlrich 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If HubSpot cannot tie the view with the contact in the portal it won't show in the list - without looking at specific examples it'd be difficult to understand what's happening. I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific contacts/examples if you have any regarding this.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !