Ads

ANaleykina
Participant

Tracking contacts

Hey everyone, I was hoping you would be able to provide me with your expertise in solving this issue that I am having. 

I have a conversion tag set up to be triggered every time a customer fills out a form and lands on the thank you page. So my google ads account is showing a large number of conversions, however, Hubspot does not show any conversions nor any new contacts. The Hubspot and google ads accounts are connected. 

Any clues as to why it's happening would be great! Feels like I have tried everything to fix it at this point. Thank you so much in advance!!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
ANaleykina
Participant

Tracking contacts

No, we are not using Facebook ads at all. Thank you for the suggestion though!

0 Upvotes
egarciavaz
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Tracking contacts

Are you also tracking conversions in Facebook Ads? I recently discovered for a client of ours that Facebook was triggering a form event even when no form was being filled and that messed up with conversions in Google Ads that I had set up in Tag Manager.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tracking contacts

Hi @ANaleykina 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to share with you the two following articles that should help here: 

Troubleshoot ad tracking issues

Data in HubSpot ads doesn't match traffic analytics

If you're still think there is an issue here after looking at these resource, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ANaleykina
Participant

Tracking contacts

Thank you very much for the advice. I have looked over both articles, and unfortunately, it didn't solve our particular situation. I will have to contact the support again. 

0 Upvotes