Ads

POliveiraISV
Membro

The contacts are not appearing in the table within Hubspot.

Hello, I'm having problems with the #05 Portela da Villa - Townhouses campaign, I still get 0 contacts, and on Facebook, we already have 40 leads. This is the first time this has happened, the contacts are not appearing in the table within Hubspot. Can you help me?

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @POliveiraISV, happy Wednesday!

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community! Glad to help out here.

Typically this would point to a lead syncing error. I'd love to share this article to on troubleshooting your lead syncing connections.

If you find that article doesn't help point you in the right direction, are you able to provide a screenshot of where you're expecting to see contact sync over from facebook campaign as well as your ad connection settings? (as a reminder please blur out any sensitive information like emails or account numbers). 

Thanks!

Elyse

0 Avaliação positiva
POliveiraISV
Membro

Yes, still does not help.

I'm having problems with the #05 Portela da Villa - Townhouses campaign, I still get 0 contacts, and on Facebook, we already have 40 leads.

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 12.48.07.png

0 Avaliação positiva
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for providing a screenshot of your ad @POliveiraISV ! Are you also able to provide a screenshot of your ad connection settings (including the lead syncing tab)?

If you'd like to provide your HubID and associated user email in a direct message to me (please don't share on this public thread), I can take a deeper look into this specific behavior.

Thanks!

Elyse

POliveiraISV
Membro

I sent a private message