Ads

dlozano
Contributor

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hello,

Usually sending a test email before sending the official email to our databae works perfectly fine.

Today however, we've been unable to send test emails before sending it to our database.

Is there a problem with emails in the marketing hub?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hi @dlozano,

Are you still experiencing this issue? There were no known issues with email tool yesterday. For a full list of any outages or issues with HubSpot, you can always check status.hubspot.com

If you are still experiencing this issue, you can also contact HubSpot Technical Support for next steps.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
FTeare

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am also experiencing an issue with test emails - they aren't sending to my account despite receiving the 'test email successfully sent' pop-up on the marketing email draft page. I checked here: https://status.hubspot.com/ and everything appears to be operational. 

Thanks!

KZacharaki

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hello, 

I experience the same issue as @dlozano. The emails and the test emails worked fine since last week, and today neither the test email or the email sent is working. The stats show the the email was not sent.  

I woudl appriciate some help.

Katia

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hello @KZacharaki , could you please provide us more information about the error you received when the email was not sent? When you try to send outside of HubSpot does it works? 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SilvanaPSI
Participant

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Haing the same issue here! We don't get any test emails - but we get form alerts. Our IT says all it's fine and should be on HubSpot's side. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Test emails not working?

SOLVE

Hi @dlozano,

Are you still experiencing this issue? There were no known issues with email tool yesterday. For a full list of any outages or issues with HubSpot, you can always check status.hubspot.com

If you are still experiencing this issue, you can also contact HubSpot Technical Support for next steps.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes