Ads

KVanIngelgem
Participant

Sync Error - Custom audiences to facebook don't sync anymore

Hi, 

We've been using custom audiences based on contact lists for a while now. Suddenly the connection dropped a few days ago.

We were able to restore the connection but all the custom audiences that were once built don't seem to sync anymore and I keep getting the error 'sync error: the connected user can't update this audience'. So far we haven't changed the connected users, and I can't seem to find a solution to this problem. syncerror.PNG

Some audiences were synced a while ago (May 30th for example) but also can't seem to update anymore. 

Our contact lists haven't changed, and nothing in our data setup changed.

Has anyone ever experiences this issue and what can I possibly do to restore the sync on a daily basis?

Thanks,

Kim  

0 Votes
2 Réponses
KVanIngelgem
Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your response! 

I will pick this up with the Technical Support team.

Kind regards,

Kim

PamCotton
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hello @KVanIngelgem , thank you for providing this information and posting in our Community!

From the error, it looks like somethign may have happened with the user that connected originally this custom audience. I would like to share this knowdlege base here with more details to check if it's everythign connected correctly. 

f you are still unable to see your audience after following these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !