Ads

rjonesSolaria
Contributor

Stopped getting Facebook Lead Ad submission Notifications

I didn't know if this belongs here or in a different topic board since it is related to both Form Submissions and Ads. 

For whatever reason I'm not receiving a form submission notification when a new lead fills out a Facebook Lead Ad form. I stopped recieving them starting April 5, 2021. Was there some policy change or update I missed? All I can find are instructions on how to automate a notification and I can't even do that because the majority of those ads are dynamic content so that isn't an option for some reason. And that wasn't necessary before this week, so what changed and/or how do I fix it?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
rjonesSolaria
Contributor

Hi Pam, 

Thanks for the reply and thorough steps. I've reset the connection like you suggested but I'm still not receiving the notifications like I used to. I hope there are some more ideas out there.

Thanks for your time!
Rebekah

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @rjonesSolaria , could you please provide us more details on what information you are not receiving specifically?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

rjonesSolaria
Contributor

Just a regular new form submission notification to my email. I get them for all of the forms we use except this Facebook Lead Ad one now, and I WAS getting them up until 4/4/21. Let me know what else I can tell you about them but they're simply a regular HubSpot notification.

Screenshot 2021-04-13 092944.jpg

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @rjonesSolaria Thank you for the information provided, we need to make sure the user who connected your account has the permissions required to sync Facebook leads to HubSpot.  Can you please confirm your permissions and settings in Facebook Business Manager? Facebook allows you to configure permissions on your page, business manager, and the HubSpot Ads integration when you first connect your ad account. To ensure you can connect your page for lead syncing, confirm all of the following settings below (more information  here)

• Confirm that you're an admin of a page.
  • Confirm the business manager of a connected ad account.
  • Confirm the business manager of a page that you want to sync leads from.
  • Confirm that you have Leads Access.

Finally, you may need to reconnect your page. If you connected your Facebook page but didn't have Leads Access in your Facebook business manager, leads from your page will not sync to HubSpot. Once you gain Leads Access, any new leads will sync to your HubSpot account, but you will need to reconnect your page to sync any historical leads.

To reconnect your page:

• In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
  • In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
  • Click the Lead syncing tab.
  • Hover over the Page you want to reconnect, then click Disconnect.
  • In the dialog box, click Remove.
  • In the upper right, click Manage.
  • In the dialog box, select Facebook.
  • Select the checkbox next to the Facebook page you want to reconnect.
  • Click Save

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !