Ads

Lucianken
メンバー

Some Facebook leads form are not imported

解決

HI,

I recently started using hubspot. I managed to integrate my facebook leads into hubspot and the import of last 90 days contact was succesfull.

New leads are not being imported in some forms which have custom fields. The custom fields are properties that exist in hubspot and the older contact which have those fields were imported without issues.

I used the facebook lead test tool and for one form which has only default fields the contact is sent without issues but for all the other forms with custom fields the contact is not being imported into hubspot.

The campaings and ads were created in facebook.

Integration is working partially so I think the issue lies with those custom fields, what should I do?

I've read this:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-does-hubspot-map-to-facebook-lead-ads...

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/create-and-analyze-facebook-lead-ads-in-h...

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Lucianken,

Does the form include the default Facebook email field? HubSpot will only accept submissions that include an email field, as that is how HubSpot deduplicates contacts.

If it does include the email field, can you send along screenshots showing that?

Thanks,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
8件の返信
rcm98
メンバー

解決

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I have a few leads from Facebook Ads that didn't sync to Hubspot. I recently launched a new Facebook Ad campaign using a new lead form and the leads are not being sent to Hubspot. I then have reconnected Facebook to Hubspot and still isn't working. Only a few were sent after the reconnection. Unfortunately, the leads prior to reconnection weren't sent to Hubspot. Also, I am not getting notifications of the new leads on my email. Can anyone help? 

jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Lucianken,

Do you mind sharing some screenshots of what you're seeing in Facebook for the custom fields vs. in HubSpot?

Additionally, this article discusses how HubSpot handles custom fields. This FAQ resource also touches upon custom fields.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
Lucianken
メンバー

解決

Sure no problem,

here:

https://imgur.com/a/PGKiGKM

both fields are problematic, in the csv export from fb the field is called

vehículo_y_año

My current hypotesis is that there is a problem parsing "ñ" and "í" so I will try with a more restricted character set and report back in case it works.

0 いいね!
Lucianken
メンバー

解決

I made a new form with just one custom field with only english characters. Again I sent the lead with the lead test tool and it wasn't updated into hubspot.

Yet, the new custom field was automatically imported into hubspot without issues.

So the new form is being read properly but the leads aren't.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Lucianken,

Does the form include the default Facebook email field? HubSpot will only accept submissions that include an email field, as that is how HubSpot deduplicates contacts.

If it does include the email field, can you send along screenshots showing that?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
Allerthorpe1
メンバー

解決

Hi jenny  im hoping you can help as i have seen a similar question you that you have answered i have 2 facebook pages linked to one hubspot account both facebook pages have automated ads they were automatically loading leads to hubspot now one of the pages is now not working both accounts have default froms  i have contacted facebook and the issue is not on there end can you help me 

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Allerthorpe1 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Would you mind following the steps of this article? 

Troubleshoot issues when syncing leads from your Facebook pages to HubSpot

Thank you
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lucianken
メンバー

解決

that's the issue, thanks I will add the email field.