Requesting Help - Newly created Facebook Lead Ad Forms does not synchronise New contacts

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all, I am currently facing a technical issue with regards to synchronizing new leads submitted from new Facebook Lead Ads Forms to hubspot CRM. 

Any new leads submitted via the previous (older) forms have no problem at all. Anybody able to advise me on this? Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hi @elyh,

Have you reviewed this documentation to make sure the ad is set up properly? Can you please share screenshots confirming that the lead sync option is enabled in your settings within HubSpot?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, thank you for the response. I read the documentation and realized I have been doing it differently. I have always been creating Facebook lead ads directly from Facebook.

I have integrated hubspot within Facebook (see first screenshot) and integrated from hubspot's end (see second, third and forth screenshots). All leads submissions are synchornizing smoothly into Hubspot Contacts without fail for the last few months.

I am encountering the issue only when I start to use newly created FB lead forms. Leads submissions will no longer sync into Hubspot Contacts. I switched it back to the original forms and everything is working fine again. Hope you can advise me further on this. Thanks!

Screenshots as follow:

4.png

1.jpg2.jpg

5.jpg

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Thank you for the response and I have read the documentation. I am doing it differently as I have created the Facebook lead ads directly from Facebook

All leads submissions via existing FB leads forms are able to sync the contacts directly into hubspot without any issue. However, newly created FB lead forms are unable to do so.

Below are some screenshots for reference:

4.png

1.jpg2.jpg5.jpg

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @elyh

Have you confirmed that the pages are enabled within your portal? By default they will be turned off,so if the issue is specific to new ones, that could be the issue.

For a full FAQ on Lead Ads, click here.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @elyh,

Thank you so much for all of the screenshots, these make it a lot easier for us to help diagnose the problem.

I see @jennysowyrda already linked you to some of our Lead ads FAQ's and I wanted to check in to see if these were able to help solve the problem you've been having with syncing new Facebook forms?

Thanks,

Jason

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi there,

we fetch the same issue with new fb forms.

We connected the facebook account and we connected the Lead sync as you can see in my screenshots. After testing of the new form we could also find the Lead Ad form in hubspot and integrate it into a workflow but we still dont get any lead into hubspot, the tests appear nether.

We get also error messages inside the Settings of the Ads and inside the dashboard of the Ads, as you can also see inside the screenshots.

We checked the requests and the HubSpot Account who connected the Facebook Account and the Lead Sync has full rights for the Facebook Page and Facebook Business Manager.

We get the error messages accross multible HubSpot Accounts, we checked Firefox and Chrome with the same result, just the Ad Blocker error message on the dashboard of the Ads disappears in Firefox. 

The messages appears since we started again with the Lead Ads on monday (03/04/19) and we changed the Facebook Settings for the User who connected the Facebook Accounts on tuesday (03/05/19).

Do you have an idea how we can fix it?

Best regards

Kai

HubSpot_Ads_Account.pngHubSpot_Lead_Sync.pngHubSpot_Error_Ads_Page.png

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

we solved the issue by ourself, we disconnected all Ads Accounts and Lead Syny and connected it again