Ads

Gillian

Reporting on LinkedIn Remarketing Ad performance

Hi, 

Looking for some advice. I've set up LinkedIn campaigns for remarketing - to approx. 400 contacts downloaded from hubspot (a list of contacts exported from Hubspot and imported into LinkedIn - achieving an 80% match rate). LinkedIn is saying that so far I've had one click on my ad which takes people to a landing page on my website, however in hubspot I can't see who this is. I already have the integration between hubspot and LinkedIn set up but the reporting doesn't match up. I'm aware that in order to get hubspot to report on content performance for organic social that you need to post the ads using the hubspot functionality rather than posting them directly using LinkedIn. Is it the same issue? You need to have submitted the ad using hubspot to see who clicks and to get the full impression etc. performance reporting?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
OPerek-Clark
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Reporting on LinkedIn Remarketing Ad performance

Hi @Gillian,

There are a couple potential ways to identify who the contact is that clicked on the ad.

1. You could create an active list based on ad interaction occuring since the go live of the retargeting campaign. You could potentially filter down to LinkedIn interactions specifically by adding in a filter of "latest source drill down 1 contains 'linkedin.'" 

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 11.18.02 AM.png

2. Another option is creating an active list based on viewing the specific URL for the landing page used in the retargeting campaign. This is where I'd recommend creating a unique tracking URL for the campaign so then you can specifically identify views from that campaign, if it's not a unique landing page to the campaign. 

I hope this helps!