Ads

lauraherrera
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Question about FB leads and bulk synchronization.

resolver

Is it possible that the synchronization of Facebook leads will generate duplicate contacts if I have previously uploaded them in bulk? I have already uploaded the contacts in bulk, most of them come from my ads on FB (scenario 1), and I have also synced my FB accounts (scenario 2). I see that I have a lot of duplicates, but not all of them are from FB. Do you know how I can tell if syncing with FB was the cause of my duplicates?

Thanks, everyone! 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jfrade
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @lauraherrera , my name is Jason, I'm on the Ads team here at HubSpot. It is possible for the Facebook lead ad sync to create duplicate contacts if the submission coming from Facebook doesn't have enough data for our CRM to automatically dedupe. For example, if the names don't match perfectly, or the emails are slightly different, or if what is submitted is only a First name. You can tell if the contact came from a lead ad by going to the contact timeline and looking for a form submissions event that says the form was submitted on Facebook Lead Ads. 

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
jfrade
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @lauraherrera , my name is Jason, I'm on the Ads team here at HubSpot. It is possible for the Facebook lead ad sync to create duplicate contacts if the submission coming from Facebook doesn't have enough data for our CRM to automatically dedupe. For example, if the names don't match perfectly, or the emails are slightly different, or if what is submitted is only a First name. You can tell if the contact came from a lead ad by going to the contact timeline and looking for a form submissions event that says the form was submitted on Facebook Lead Ads. 

lauraherrera

resolver

@jfrade Thank you so much!!! That helps me a lot 😁

jfrade
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Great! Glad I could help :). 

0 Avaliação positiva