Parallel Tracking in Google Ads

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

I recently received an email from Google Ads saying that we need to prepare our account for parallel tracking. According to Google, parallel tracking could potentially impact our conversion tracking, especially given that our account uses a tracking template. 

From what I can tell, the tracking template includes HubSpot parameters, presumably to pass on details about our Ad clicks to HubSpot's Ads Add-On. Here's tracking template in full: 

{lpurl}?utm_term={keyword}&utm_campaign={_utmcampaign}&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_tgt={targetid}&hsa_grp={adgroupid}&hsa_src={network}&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_mt={matchtype}&hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad={creative}&hsa_acc=1634535717&hsa_kw={keyword}&hsa_cam={campaignid}

Based on this template, what do I need to do to prepare my account for parallel tracking? 

Thanks,

Alex

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @ADors22,

If you are using the Ads add on, please see this documentation which has been updated with information about the parallel tracking and what does and doesn't need to be changed.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes

how to advertise my website https://seoentrepreneur.id on google adwords

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @seosprener,

You can connect your google adwords to HubSpot following the steps outlined here.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes