Ads

ksmith87
参加者

Parallel Facebook ad tracking

解決

Hello,

I've created a Facebook ad campaign with 1 ad set and 2 ads in that set. When I go to my Hubspot tracking menu though, it only shows one ad. I'm worried only one is circulating. What can I do to make sure I can see them running in parallel and understand the results from each ad? 

Thank you!

-Katherine

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @ksmith87,

This is working as designed. HubSpot will only report on the Campaign level unless you have the ads add on, so you won't be able to view your data broken down by ad sets or individual ads. Additionally, Facebook will be the better resource for viewing what is being circulated, as HubSpot is just pulling in that data as opposed to controlling what is being circulated. 

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @ksmith87,

This is working as designed. HubSpot will only report on the Campaign level unless you have the ads add on, so you won't be able to view your data broken down by ad sets or individual ads. Additionally, Facebook will be the better resource for viewing what is being circulated, as HubSpot is just pulling in that data as opposed to controlling what is being circulated. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
ksmith87
参加者

解決

Thanks for verifying, Jenny. 

0 いいね!